Keeping our staff and customers safe is our top priority. Here's what we're doing;
TAKE OUT & DELIVERY
- Customers are required to wear masks when entering and exiting the premises and waiting for their order
- Customers are asked to sanitise their hands before entering the premises
- Customers are asked to respect social distancing and use the distancing markers in place
- Customers are asked to use contactless payment if possible
- We have increased our cleaning schedule of all public areas
- All delivery drivers are required to wear PPE and maintain proper hand hygiene
- Contactless delivery is available
All of our staff have completed the COVID-19 Safety & Hygiene Control Training set out by Failte Ireland and are committed to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Staff have undergone training to ensure they follow all HSE Guidelines and sanitation procedures.
- All staff are temperature checked by a manager before starting their shift.
- Staff will wear PPE for health and safety reasons.
- Staff have been trained in proper hand washing and hand sanitation procedures.
- All guests are required to wear masks when entering and exiting the premises.
- We want to make check-in as quick and smooth as possible, so we have put in place measures to minimise physical contact and get you checked into your room as quickly as possible.
- All rooms undergo thorough sanitisation before your arrival. We have also removed all unnecessary items such as guest books, and will instead have all the information you need available on the TV screen and online.
- All linens and towels are washed externally to the highest standard in accordance with the HSE Guidelines.
- We have increased our cleaning schedule of all public corridors and areas, including Reception, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Handrails, Dining Areas and Seating Areas.
- Hand sanitisers have been installed in public places.
- All bookings are flexible and we are allowing cancellations or changes with no cancellation fee up until 3pm the day before your arrival.