We are so excited to open our doors again and welcome back all of our amazing customers and guests. We have put in place some changes to keep you safe, while still providing you with that exceptional Martello hospitality you’ve come to know and love!
- All guests are required to wear masks when entering and exiting the premises.
- We want to make check-in as quick and smooth as possible, so we have put in place measures to minimise physical contact and get you checked into your room as quickly as possible.
- All rooms undergo thorough sanitisation before your arrival. We have also removed all unnecessary items such as guest books, and will instead have all the information you need available on the TV screen and online.
- All linens and towels are washed externally to the highest standard in accordance with the HSE Guidelines.
- We have increased our cleaning schedule of all public corridors and areas, including Reception, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Handrails, Dining Areas and Seating Areas.
- Hand sanitisers have been installed in public places.
- All bookings are flexible and we are allowing cancellations or changes with no cancellation fee up until 3pm the day before your arrival.
All of our staff have completed the COVID-19 Safety & Hygiene Control Training set out by Failte Ireland and are committed to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Staff have undergone training to ensure they follow all HSE Guidelines and sanitation procedures.
- All staff are temperature checked by a manager before starting their shift.
- Staff will wear PPE for health and safety reasons.
- Staff have been trained in proper hand washing and hand sanitation procedures.
BAR & RESTAURANT
- Customers are required to wear masks when entering and exiting the premises.
- Contact information will be taken from one party member of each booking for contact tracing purposes.
- All bookings are 1 hour and 45 minutes in accordance with Government guidelines.
- Customers are asked to restrict their movements around the restaurant and bar.
- All customers are asked to sanitise their hands before entering the premises and throughout their meal, using the sanitiser provided on their table.
- We have updated our table plan to allow enough space between each table, as well as installing dividers where appropriate.
- All menus are sanitised after each use
- We have increased our cleaning schedule of all public corridors and areas, including Kitchens, Bathrooms, Handrails, Dining Areas and Seating Areas.