Summer In Bray 2022
SUMMER IN BRAY 2022
Splash into summer 2022 & make a break for Bray.
Bray.ie has launched its summer tourism campaign for 2022 today (Friday, June 3rd 2022). The campaign aims to promote the many tourism products and the fantastic family fun-filled events on offer in the much-loved seaside resort this summer.
You can watch Movies by the bandstand in July, enjoy all the thrills and spills of the Seafront Funfair from July 16th until August 1st, join the outdoor party vibe at Bray’s newest festival Beach BBQ Festival on July 16th & 17th, be amazed by the flying skills at Ireland’s biggest Air Display on July 24th, explore the spectacular views from Bray Head or be wowed with stunning fireworks as they light up the night skies on the August Bank Holiday Monday.
The great family-friendly events include:
- Hell & Back returns to Killruddery on selected dates in June, July and August
- Sunday Summer Sounds on the Seafront Bandstand by The Martello kicks off on June 12th at 2pm. CLICK HERE FOR LINE UP
- Bray will mark International Day of Yoga by hosting a Yoga Day on Saturday, June 18th
- The Bray Seafront Art & Photography Exhibition returns to the Seafront Bandstand by The Martello and takes place on Sunday, June 26th, Bank Holiday Monday, August 1st and Sunday, August 28th from 12pm to 4pm. EXHIBITORS SIGN-UP HERE BY JUNE 12th
- Movies by the bandstand on Wednesday, July 6th and Wednesday, July 13th
- The Seafront Fun Fair returns to Bray Seafront from Saturday, July 16th to August 1st
- Bray’s newest festival Beach BBQ Festival turns up the heat on July 16th & 17th
- Eyes to skies as Ireland’s biggest air show the Bray Air Display returns on July 24th
- A stunning fireworks display takes place on Bank Holiday Monday, August 1st brought to you by The Martello
- Heritage Week from August 13th to 21st
All events and activities are subject to change without notice and may be dependant on weather. Be sure to stay up to date by following bray.ie social pages or check their website HERE