The Martello Hotel is currently recruiting for an experienced full time Hotel Receptionist to join the busy front office team.
- Previous experience working with a Front Office System, ideally Hotsoft.
- To take all reservations and ensure that all changes are updated in the hotel system accordingly.
- Candidate must be highly organised and efficient
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent personal presentation, phone manner and customer service skills required
- Attention to detail
- To deal with any customer complaints in a professional manner and to notify management of these.
- Working knowledge of the Internet, Excel and Word
- Handle all guest enquiries and complaints in a professional manner
- Ability to anticipate guest needs
- Friendly Personality
- To be responsible for the smooth running of the front office desk during your shift
The nature of our industry means that this role will include a variety of shift & weekend work.
We are currently seeking full time experienced waiting staff to join our busy team.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have minimum of 1 years waiting experience
- Ability to use own initiative
- Friendly outgoing personality
- Flexible regarding working hours
- Fluent English is essential and relevant work visa
A core value at The Martello is “to provide the highest standard of customer service in all our departments with the most talented people”
Suitable candidates should email a CV to Ciara at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do frequently recruit in the area of
- Bar Staff
- Reception Staff
- Floor Staff
- Hotel Department Managers & supervisors
- Administration & Marketing
- Kitchen Staff
If you think you are a suitable candidate please send your CV to